Sunday, March 9, 2008

To the World Of J3sS

My Simple yet Complicated & Fun Life.

- I love my parents a lot. But mostly my dad compared to mum, no offense mum XD

-I'm age 20 this year. old liao Ooh =.=


- have a lovely younger sis 'which always act like a
princess' =.="

- currenly taking QS 'quantity surveying' courses
in kl.

- activities? = badminton, if crazy then 5 times
a week. = CC, Dota, CockofDuty4,Cs. but
only will go to PowerNet
"coz it's own by my heng tai bro" must support fren ma!!! XD

-girls? = hmm, let me see. currently single. do have pros & cons. but to me, single is best
for now."then have money to buy laptop,iphone,PS3,PSP&other more"
wakakakka, now i'm only waiting for Ps3 with PSP, coz both can wifi together
what! ekeke......

-clubbing = Nah.. i dont do that, i may, but i din. hmm, maybe because of the fren that i mix.
mostly love dota, anime, PC Freak. that's all. so i dont go to clubbing & stuff.


-car = dont really have a certain car. coz to me, as long as i have car to drive then i'm
very happy already. sometimes i drive using toyota 4wheel, sometimes mazda
"kap chai", sometimes myvi, but most of the time i'm driving van, hehe.


-drink & smoke = I dont do drink & smoke. i dont drink coz if i do, i will get allergic. whole
body will get icthy. what bout smoke? i have ashma, so if i smoke = get
ashma looh. like that also need to explain meh? akaka.

-current goal = Surely wanna complete my studies as a QS in diploma then soon later
degree. Besides that? hmm, kao lui looh. but not now, wait till i buy all those
dream stuff first ^^. then only la i'll find the perfect girl for me. guys,
SORRY LAH. i'm not GAY ahahahaha XD

-heng tai
= KK i have the "heng tai ment council" consisting of 5 members 'include me'
chua-gong gong, wong-papa, ang-didi, ken-samesame,I-myself^^

= KL i have 1 gay partner, very fei & funny. he is very damn shit thing, hahaha
ah fai-the fei chai, lifetime fren which will always back u up when u r down no
matter what.

= SoulFren, i called them "THE 3" instead of the 300 spartan, ekeke.
consisting of lim = the mastermind, Olisai = the hidden Joker, CT = the
long lost fren in singapore which only uses BS or msn to contact him. & finally
I = no comment ^^

1 comment:

Pheobe said...

wuah wuah!! once a princess, always a princess~~!!! XD